Black Earth Blog
Prairie Grower Meetings: Innovation is the Agenda
Posted by Marty Dilworth
Mar 27, 2017 7:26:31 AM
With the 2017 growing season fast approaching many prairie producers are looking to gain an edge and surpass their 2016 yields. The number of new products on the market can be overwhelming to many producers. Our Prairie Distributor, Top Krop Fertilizers Inc, has organized numerous information sessions to provide the scientific and agronomic benefits of our company’s product offerings.
“We’ve been hitting the pavement hard and staying active and engaged in many of the key producing areas in the prairies. This is a great way to connect with growers and show them the benefits of our materials and engage in some open discussion about what’s worked for other growers and get some candid testimonial. We are aiming to get on a more technical level and explain how these products are interacting with your soil, plants and how that translates into yield benefit” - Luke Serbina, Territory Sales for Black Earth Humic.
Topics covered included:
- benefits and science behind Foliar feeding, why it works and how it can help your crop.
- importance of available forms of fertilizers during early stages of crop development.
- how humic substances can play a role in all facets of crop production.
The remaining dates of the grower meetings leading up to spring planting:
- Kindersley, SK – March 27th
- Manitou Beach, SK – March 28th
- Humboldt, SK – March 29th
- Grand Prairie, AB – April 4th
- Rycroft, AB – April 5th
- MORE DATES IN CENTRAL SASKATCHEWAN FOR WEEK OF APRIL 10-14th – TBD
Topics: humic acid
Subscribe via Email
About this blog
This is where you give the visitor a brief introduction to both this blog and your company. Keep the intro pithy and punchy.